Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites




This week has been a fun but busy week. The store sold out of bath bombs. We put them out to just see how they would do they sold quick, and people are asking for more. I spent Wednesday night making our bath bombs.



While I was making them, I had to have some sort of distraction so I turned to listening to a book on Audible, and I chose By Your Side by Kasie West, and it was ADORABLE!!!!!! It's about a popular girl and the school's "bad boy" getting stuck in a library for the weekend. It had everything from a magical weekend in a library to snowy romantic nights! It was the cutest book I have read in a long time, and perfect to get your ready for Valentine's Day.





Bath & Body Works came out with a new line of body butters, lotions, and shower gels. I wanted to try them, and since they are on sale this week I thought I would give them a go. At first I thought the lavender would be my favorite because I am obsessed with lavender ANYTHING, but surprisingly my favorite body butter turned out to be the wild-berry and chamomile.





I am so in love with this night time tea chamomile with lavender is such a relaxing tea. I add a little bit of honey and lemon to my tea, and it is beyond words how soothing it is. On a cold night this tea will soothe all my stress away.


My favorite Bible quote this month is: Psalm 62:4. I am learning that there is no better rest then the rest you find in your faith and God.


Question of the day: What are some of you favorites this week? It can be anything from a beauty product, to a moment in time this week that made your week even better. Leave you favorites in the comments below. Have a great weekend! 









No comments:

Post a Comment