Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thoughtful Thursday Challenge #1

Isn't the picture above beautiful? I found a link to the Shop that makes this print for a great price. You can find the shop here.
We are called to help one another, and at times it can be hard to remember that. When I started this blog The Bunny family really wanted to figure out a way for this community to lean on one another, and to come together to help those less fortunate. So on Thursdays I will be sharing ways that I am trying to show God's love, and encourage you to do the same. 
The weather here has been crazy to say the least. One day it feels like spring, and the next schools are canceled for snow. 

This bad weather can be scary for people who can't get out to get the groceries they may need. On top of the that this kind of weather gets a lot of people sick, and who feels like cooking when they are sick? 
This Week's Challenge: Get essentials at the store for a neighbor, elderly couple, etc. Or make them a dinner they can enjoy.

I decided to make a big pot of homemade chicken soup and deliver it to an elderly couple that I knew couldn't get out in this weather. I also called a lady that lost her husband a couple of years ago and ask if I could get her some supplies from the store since I would be out. Even if they do not take up your offer, just knowing that there are people thinking of them can truly make a difference. 

Let me know if you did this week's challenge or put your own twist on it. I would love to hear about all the love in the world, and how you are choosing to show God's light. Please leave your comments down below =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment