Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wisdom Wednesday: Chasing Dreams


Wisdom Wednesday is a new feature that encourages us to think on a deeper level. To take time out of the day to push ourselves to always try to improve on yesterday.

We all have dreams. Some dreams are small others are so big they seem to carry a life of their own. I find inspiration in my dreams, and I find determination and motivation to make those dreams come true. I saw this quote and it inspired me to share it with you all, and to be your own personal cheerleader. I want to encourage you to chase those dreams both big and small.

Here's the part about dreams that no one tells you about, they are scary. My dreams seem to forget that I am a fearful person, but then I see a quote like this and it brings me the motivation I need. Can you imagine how afraid Walt Disney had to be 90% of the time? What if he wouldn't have chased his dreams? Disney pushed through the anxiety, doubt, and fear we all get when we decide to chase a dream and he made his dreams come true.

I have dreams to be a successful business woman.....I also have a dream to always keep my kitchen clean. Some days I feel like keeping a clean kitchen is one of my hardest dreams (no joke I take messy to the next level). Whatever your dreams are I encourage you to think about them this week, and to think of ways to pursue them.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What are some of your dreams? Leave your answers in the comments below, and we can help motivate and encourage one another to chase those dreams. 


2 comments:

  1. As I age, most of my dreams are not for myself but for my children to have successful careers and able to guide their children in the right direction. I have dreams for my grandchildren to chase their dreams. I do have a dream for our nation to endure and head in the direction God intends for us. So you see, I am very content with my life having achieved several of my own dreams as I have journeyed so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are beautiful dreams Charlene. I am beyond happy for you, and all that you and your family have achieved. Thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete